Jungkook of K-pop sensation BTS has brought together some global names for his upcoming solo album, "Golden."
Big Hit Music on Monday released the full track and producers list for Jungkook's first solo album, which is set for release Nov. 3.
The album's main song, "Standing Next to You," is listed as the collection's fourth track. American singer-songwriter Andrew Watt and Canadian record producer Cirkut teamed up once again as producers for the song, following their collaboration for Jungkook's first single "Seven."
David Stewart, the producer behind BTS' megahit "Dynamite," has been credited on several songs on the album. He teamed up with BloodPop as the producer of "3D" and took the helm of producing two other side-tracks, "Shot Glass of Tears" and "Too Sad to Dance."
On top of Latto in "Seven" and Jack Harlow in "3D," more of the album's featuring artists were revealed. French producer DJ Snake features on the album's sixth track, "Please Don't Change," which is a song he produced with Banx & Ranx. The second track, "Closer to You," features EDM trio Major Lazer, while the trio's member Diplo also took part in producing the song, along with Leclair and Maesic.
Other main producers of Jungkook's solo songs include Blake Slatkin, Jon Bellion, Allen Ritter and Johan "Roza" Rosa, while famed musicians Ed Sheeran and Shawn Mendes also made contributions -- Sheeran for "Yes or No" and Mendes for "Hate You."
According to Big Hit Music, Jungkook's "Golden" will be an all-English album.
- Korean attorney elected as new ICC judge
- PM departs for China for Asian Games, meeting with Xi
- [Herald Interview] Jung Soo
- S. Korea, US conduct underwater search operation for downed jet, Korean War remains
- 윤 대통령, 엑스포 불발 1주만에 부산행 “지역현안 완벽 추진”
- [Korea Beyond Korea] Early Korean history remains virtually unknown abroad
- Seoul shares close lower amid woes over Fed's drawn
- Russian top diplomat to visit NK, accuses US of fueling tensions on Korean Peninsula