Luis Noda, Asia-Pacific vice president of Habitat for Humanity International, speaks at a press conference at the Korea Press Center in Seoul on Friday. Noda urged stakeholders to take sustainable approaches to adequate housing in informal settlements. The conference was held ahead of the ninth Asia-Pacific Housing Forum 2023, to be held in Suwon, Gyeonggi Province, from Oct. 26 to 27.
- Half of young people struggling financially: Seoul
- As streaming services raise fees, some turn to illegal streaming sites
- 이종석 헌재소장 임명안 국회 통과…수장 공백 21일 만에 해소
- 尹대통령, 이동관 방통위원장 사의 수용했다…"면직안 재가"
- Moon officials tried to cover up North Korea’s murder of South Korean: state inspectors
- [Global Finance Awards] Going global essential in era of digital finance
- [Global Finance Awards] Kyobo's new child insurance plan offers lifetime coverage
- 북·러 또 무기거래? "나진항에 석달새 대형선박 18척 드나들어”